Does GW hire the dumbest people they can to work on their games? I think the answer is yes.
- Let's contradict rules.
- Let's just ignore the core rules and say Orcs don't use their BS to adjust scatter of blasts but anyone else can.
- Let's come up with the dumb 4+ rule in the event two powers nullify one another, then not far behind. Just say well if I reroll saves and they force rerolled successes, do they cancel. Sure!
- Let's just totally rewrite our rules for exceptions for everything.
- Let's totally jack over the English language with the difference of "hull" vs "wing".
- Let's answer questions from 11 year olds instead of the intelligent adult ones that we may actually have to think about and give a good answer!
Stelek pretty much sums of my thoughts as well on the FAQs.