Well, I had a good time despite the lack of support from my dice and some over the top lists that I had to face that felt more like playing against a steamroller than playing Warhammer, but I will discuss that in my series of Crucible articles that will include:
1) Rankings and breakdown.
2) Thoughts on Forge World at events.
3) Hyper Competitive lists vs. Competitive Lists. Yes, there is a difference.
4) Team and Single Tournament Game overview with pictures.
- Tim and company did a smash up job running Crucible this year as it was the first ever 40 k entries to the event. I want to give a huge thanks to Tim and company for their hard work.
- 9 games in one weekend!
- Won a door prize of Imperial Guardsmen!
- Placed Third in the Team Tournament with our Lion and the Wolf.
- Every game I could not complain about the player as everyone was great to meet.
- I placed mid of the pack in final standings despite 2 major losses and 1 minor loss.
- My dice sucked. Even after changing them on Sunday.
- The gaming area was hot, very hot!
- One of the Elevators gave out, so only one worked the entire weekend.
- My first game on Sunday was 30 minutes late to start. The guy overslept due to time change. I could have been a dick and took the auto win but I played it out to a loss.
- A couple of hyper-competitive lists that I had to play. Which I will talk about later.
- Forge World, it belongs in friendly games and Apocalypse games, not events.